Straight Wheat Whiskey
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
Oregon Spirit Distillers Oregon, USA
Age: 4 years
Aged in New American Oaky Casks
Color: Amber amber
Clarity: klar clear
Viscosity: mittel medium
€10,00 – €125,00
This award-winning wheat whiskey begins with 74% soft winter wheat, along with a touch of malted barley and rye. After double distillation, the spirit is left to age in charred new American Oak barrels for 4 years. Blended with Cascade mountain water to 90 proof. Sweetness and citrusy aromas together and just a hint of charcoal. Gentle on the palate with a subdued rye black pepper spice. A refreshing finish of candied ginger and tangerine.
- World Spirits Competition SF Double Gold 2016
- World Spirits Competition SF Best in Class 2016
- hellbrauner Zuckerlight brown sugar
- Holzkohle / Kohlecharcoal
- schwarzer Pfefferblack pepper
- kandierter Ingwercandied ginger
- gemälzte GersteMalted Barley
More from the same category?
Not what you are looking for?
With over so many bottles in stock, we’re sure we will have something for you too :)
Let’s have a look: