Cerya Batch 005
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
117 West Spirits
Aged in New American Oaky Casks
Color: Amber amber
Clarity: klar clear
Viscosity: dünn-mittel thin-medium
€12,00 – €150,00
This is a first offering from this San Diego distillery in a line of experimental whiskey inspired by craft beers. “Cherya” is short for cherry-wood smoked rye IPA. Distilled from malted barley, cherry-wood smoked malt, crystal malt and rye through a combination of opal and mosaic hops and aged is small, charred American oak barrels, this whiskey is truly unique. We got hints of incense and spice from rye and hops. It iss balanced by sugar-cube sweetness from crystal malt, oak-aging and fruit notes from mosaic hops. This is unlike any other whiskey and will take your palette on an adventure.
- Zuckerwürfelsugar cubes
- schwarzer Pfefferblack pepper
- kandierte Orangenschalecandied orange peel
- Lipton-EisteeLipton iced tea
- gemälzte GersteMalted Barley
- Crystal (karamelisiertes Malz)Crystal (Caramelised Malt)
- kirschholzgeräucherter Roggencherry wood smoked rye
More from the same category?
Not what you are looking for?
With over so many bottles in stock, we’re sure we will have something for you too :)
Let’s have a look: